1. The 19th 10分pk10手机客户端 cPC 10分pk10手机客户端 national Congress introduced "Xi Jinping Thought on Socialis10分pk10手机客户端 m with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era" for China's long-term development. How do you think it will guide the country's future?
2. President Xi Jinping said China has embarked on a "new era" in its development while spelling out a two-stage development plan by the middle of the century. What do you think? What's the most impressive thing happening in China?
3. President Xi has pledged to develop a modern economy. What are your expectations for that?
4. China is still the world's fastest-growing economy, and millions of people have been lifted out of poverty. What, in your opinion, has been the key to these achievements and what do you think of the country's development model?
Ivona Ladjevac, head of the regional center of the Belt and Road Initiative at the Institute of International Politics and Economics in the Republic of Serbia
1. This report clearly indicates that the Communist Party of China has drawn up a two-stage development plan for the period from 2020 to the middle of the century to develop China into a great modern socialist country. This new thought will still lean on "old" ideas incorporated into Chinese socialism, but also will include new ideas that arise from modern society, a society that will succeed in beating unbalanced and inadequate development and will correspond to people's ever-growing needs for better lives.
2. The two-stage development plan has a main goal; to turn China into great modern socialist country that is prosperous, strong, democratic, culturally advanced, harmonious and beautiful. Considering all previous Chinese plans, there is no doubt that such a goal is achievable because both the Chinese government and the Chinese people are dedicated in fulfilling their duties. The most impressive thing is that common interest is always put above the interests of the individual.
3. In the international sense, China is already regarded as a modern economy. In future, that development will be even faster because of China's plans to develop more in its western provinces. Also, it is important to underline the tremendous achievements in the fight against poverty and the successful reduction in the number of poverty-stricken people to 70 million.
4. The decisiveness of the Chinese authorities and the diligence of the Chinese people can be considered a recipe for success. Setting clear goals, determining the schedule and sticking to it are the reasons the plans have been realized. The Chinese development model should be taken as an example that there is an alternative to liberal capitalism which causes insecurity for ordinary people around the globe.